Updated Covid-Related Requirements (as of June 20, 2021)
We want you to stay safe and healthy.
In keeping with new CDC recommendations, listed below are SOV’s new requirements for Sunday morning worship:
* If you are not feeling well, please DO NOT attend church in person. You are always welcome to attend on Zoom.
* If you are fully vaccinated, you are not required to wear a mask or keep 6 feet of distance.
* Adults who are not fully vaccinated are required to wear a mask and keep 6 feet of distance.
* Children under 12 years are required to wear a mask and keep 6 feet of distance.
* We will continue to hold off on regular Sunday morning coffee fellowship until a later time.
Note that the above requirements apply to Sunday morning worship. Other groups/ministries that use the building have their own mitigation plans with possibly more stringent mask requirements.
For example, during the Summer Lunch Program all participants (infants excluded) are required to wear a mask when inside the building (except, of course, while eating).
Thank you for your cooperation!